Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Formal Roses

A time to look back, and relax, no a time to rush lets just take it slow! Well that's what I thought vacation was about, but I guess I'm wrong. I have so much to do! and two months just does not feel like enough. Tomorrow we leave (for real) I can't wait to reach Delhi and then carry on to Rajasthan. Its Christmas season so I should lighten up! My sister and I are going to do the final Christmas shopping today! :D Well it's getting dark outside faster these days so better get that shopping done quickly! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! You are so adorable and have beyoutiful hair!

    I would LOVE it we could FOLLOW each other! :D Check out my blg and let me know what you think, girly :)


    god bless,
    christine
    beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete